Friday, March 18, 2011

Mid Term

                                                                               Mid Term
                I was having problems coming up with what I really wanted to say in this essay for unless I wanted to state the obvious this isn’t a history, or any other comparative type writing. So other than going the route of “If you want a pony ask your parents for a horse” argument on how I deserve above an A, I’m going to state some of what I have already done and what I plan to do.
                From the dawn of the first day of class(couldn’t resist sorry), I have been to all classes except two and because checking Global Connections would involve thinking before I left the house I have even come on days when class was canceled to prove my determination to learn! I have taken notes that are neat, clean, precise, and with little doodles on everything that was written up on the board. I have actively paid attention as well as voicing my opinions and working hard in group work.
                From now on I plan to continue on doing the same with participating in class, taking notes, and showing up to class. But I also plan on taking you up on your suggestion on writing papers, how I should space it out and take little breaks.  I will try to cut more of the sarcasm out of my papers even though I personally feel those are the best parts. I will avoid any cookies offered by Kyle.  I also plan to start to check Global Connections before leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment